Here’s why you should must do the March 6-8 Rishikesh trip with This Guy:
1) Because we will go white water rafting and rafting in Rishikesh is thrilling for first timers and even those who are doing it again. Feel your adrenaline surge through your body as the rapids rise and fall, hear yourself squeal and scream with excitement and a little fear as the raft hits the rapids and the waves drench you completely, and let the setting, the surroundings enrapture you completely.
2) Because we shall go bungee and fly towards the Ganges. It’s a bird, it’s a plane … no, its Superman You Bungee Jumping! Rishikesh has India’s highest bungee jumping point. This is one experience you don’t want to miss.
3) Because a beautiful river side cottage resort beckons us. Waking up to the sounds of the river away from the maddening crowd. Now, that’s what a weekend break is all about!
4) Coz we’ll have a bonfire with music and it shall be the perfect ambience. Sing songs, dance and talk the night away. And there will be stars gazing over us at night and we shall stare right back and share stories with each other through the night.
5) Coz the Ganga Aarti is one of the most beautiful things you can witness in Rishikesh, With a row of pandits standing in formation, the aarti is complete synchronization, along the banks of the sacred river and is a sight to behold!
6) Coz Rishikesh has quaint cafes that offer some great food. We shall go café hopping and explore the city’s flavours
7) Coz an fun adventure trip is not complete without a waterfall trek. We shall trek upto the pretty Neer Garh falls. The walk up to the waterfall is lined with trees and at the top is a natural pool 🙂
8) Coz we shall sit by the Ganga and gaze at its turquoise waters and have some interesting conversations that we shall hopefully remember long after the trip is over..