Have you been staring at your phone screens for too long and been sighing wistfully? Have you run out of pictures to post with #throwback and #takemeback? 😉 I mean, are you ready to get back to nature?!
Presenting the Staycation Vacation or Workation too. As we head back to travel, we distance ourselves in a remote property in Rishikesh away from the business of the city. This allows us to reconnect with green and you can lay in the grass, sprawl about it, go for walks chasing it! Speaking of chasing, we shall be going to lesser visited waterfalls too and chilling by the riverside, so, now after almost a year of seeing pictures and videos, you yourself can go "Aaj blue hai paani paani!" For the thrill of wildly enjoying ourselves within said blue paani, how does the adventure of river rafting sound?!
Can 4 nights be enough? Pa ra pa pa pa, we have an extension option!
After our time with River Ganga, it’s time to go say hello to the mountains as well! We’re off to Mussoorie to let its October air play with us as we have kadak chais along with long walks and talks. We shall once again experience the joy of exploring a small little hill station on foot, by going to some stunning view points and other times letting our feet take us wherever they’ll please. We’ll stare into the mountain valleys, learn why Ruskin Bond fell in love with Mussoorie and maybe fall a little for it ourselves.
For our working whizz kids, this can also be a Workation because why work from home when you can work from Rishikesh or Mussoorie?! Enjoy the power of working remotely by letting yourself work with a view! Meanwhile, those on the lookout for a full-blown Vacation will have the chance to explore the cozier parts of these places, to play sports, take leisurely walks, read, converse and just lay back and relax.
Bonfires, new friends, riverside fun, mountain magic; the escape you’ve been waiting for is here!
There are two options:
i) 5 Days, 4 Nights – 17th -21st October – Dehradun – Rishikesh – Dehradun : Rs.15,000
ii) 7 Days, 5 Nights - 17th – 23rd October – Dehradun – Rishikesh – Mussoorie – Dehradun : Rs.22,000
Covid-19 Regulations & Measures
- Our property in Rishikesh has been specifically chosen in light of the fact that it is about 9 – 10 kms from Laxman Jhula and the main city. This of course adds to the charm and the beauty of the location but with great significance, the day to day contact with people will also be limited in this manner.
- Unlike our normal trips with double the group size, our trip will presently be limited to a smaller group size too to limit the number of people we’re coming in contact with.
- In Rishikesh all our meals will be taken care of and enjoyed at the resort itself.
- In adherence to the governmental regulations in place, each individual joining us for this trip will have to undergo a Covid-19 test. This has to be procured within 72 hours of travel start date. It shall have to be mailed to the OHOT team mandatorily prior to the commencement of the trip and shall also be carried along for the trip.
- Everyone also has to register themselves on the Smart City Web Portal of the Uttarakhand government.
- All trippers are advised to carry their own hand sanitizers, and masks.
- We will also take daily temperature checks of every tripper in the group in order to exercise caution.