We went to Nagaland two years back on an impulse, to do the Dzokou Valley Trek and it’s probably one of the most surreal places ever. Ever since, we have wanted to take people there and show them the beautiful world of Nagaland!
This trip is going to be quite different from many. We aren’t doing a touristy sightseeing trip of the northeast, so, come on this trip if you want to discover the true north-east.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
1. In light of everyone’s safety we require each individual joining us for this trip to undergo a Covid-19 test. This has to be procured within 72 hours of travel start date. It shall have to be mailed to the OHOT team mandatorily prior to the commencement of the trip and shall also be carried along for the trip.
2. All trippers are advised to carry their own hand sanitizers, and masks.
3. All trippers are also advised to carry personal first aid kits. Our trip leader will be carrying one but to be doubly sure you can carry one too.
4. We recommend wearing face shields and PPE kits during your flights.
5. We are using private vehicles for the trip which will also be sanitized regularly