Ten Reasons you must do the Meghalaya Trip with This Guy:
1. Cos we are trekking to the beautiful and world famous Living Roots Double Decker Bridges, that exist only in Meghalaya
2. Cos Meghalaya is amongst my favourite destinations and one of the prettiest places in India
3. Cos we are going to cross rope bridges and discover unseen beautiful waterfalls
4. Cos are going for a basic caving adventure day trip, and will be seeing stalactites, stalagmites and fossils
5. Cos we are going to stay in a lovely resort in Cherrapunjee, that has Meghalayan styled cottages, a natural pool, and lots of greenery
6. Cos we are visiting Mawlynnong, Asia’s cleanest village
7. Cos are going for ziplining in one of India’s prettiest green valleys. It’s a bird.. it’s a plane.. no it’s you ziplining!!
8. Cos we are spending two evenings in Shillong, and will visit some local bars and pubs and enjoy the local music scene.
9. Cos the state is full of rivers, waterfalls, streams and we will splash our way into them. Wet, wet, wet!
10. Cos Meghalaya is a must do for everyone and anyone who loves nature.