This trip has it all – Road tripping, mountains, some of the highest passes in the world, blisteringly icy cold rivers, rafting, ATV’s and dune bashing, millions of stars, shooting stars streaking across the night sky, camping, bikes, marmots, camels with two humps, and the incredible Pangong Lake. Also twenty young trippers.
Did I not mention adventure! Prepare yourself to go up some of the highest motorable roads and passes in the world as we go rollicking up Khardung La Pass and Chang La pass.
If you haven’t done Ladakh, you haven’t really done it all.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3/4 star hotels in Leh, Ule and Sonamarg
- Swiss Deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong
- Airport Transfers
- All transport within Ladakh in a private Minibus
- All breakfasts
- All inner line permits
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Government taxes and service charges except tips for tour guides and drivers
- Lunches and dinners to be paid for by trippers themselves
- Flights to be paid for trippers themselves
- All miscellaneous expenses like shopping, rafting, bike hiring costs, ATV rides, drinks to be taken care of by trippers individually
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions
- 60 or more days before the trip start date: full refund
- Between 60 and 45 days of trip start date: 75% refund
- Between 45 and 30 days of trip start date: 50% refund
- Between 30 and 14 days of trip start date: 25% refund
- In last 14 days before trip start date: No refund is possible