This is a gorgeous trip that almost nobody has seen, that will sing to your senses and make you never want to leave. I hope what you see below will make you feel as if you are entering into a lost and magical virginal world.
We have selected a resort in the middle of nowhere. In fact it’s in the middle of a jungle and its beautiful. We have selected Wayanad as our destination because its got one of the lowest cases of Covid in the country, and absolutely zero in the forest area that we are staying in. The trek we will be doing, we will be the only people on that mountain!
This trip will have just us – lost in nature for five nights. Isn’t that what you wanted?
Measures taken by OHOT to make this trip as safe as possible:
1) Firstly and significantly, Wayanad has among the least number of Covid cases in Kerala and in the country.
2) The resort chosen in Wayanad for the first and last day has been booked out by us. Our group will be the only people there. The resort has been chosen a little far from main town.
3) The other resort is in the middle of a jungle. No outsider can enter the specific forest area unless they stay there. So we will mostly be us and the staff and 2-3 other people.
4) All meals will be had at the resorts itself.
5) All trippers will have to provide OHOT with a covid negative certificate. This has to be procured within 72 hours of travel start date. Before reaching Kerala, tripper will have to mail a copy of the certificate to OHOT.
6) All trippers are advised to carry their own hand sanitizers, and masks. Temperatures will be checked on arrival for basic symptom check.