Come November, and Captain Nero is leading a trip to Goaaaaa!
But have all been to Goa, haven’t we? So why do Goa with This Guy? Well, lets just give you some super duper reasons. Firstly, we aren’t just going to Goa to party or see the same places. We have among other things some secret beaches most people haven’t been to, some beautiful backwaters and natural pools, a visit to the gorgeous Doodhsagar falls, and an exciting trek over some cliffs and rocks and coves to reach the Secret beaches. We want the trip to sing to your senses and make you want to never leave!
We arent just about Baga and Calangute and Anjuna, we are also about Cola, Agonda, Arambol and Butterfly beach. This trip is going to very very different! Take a look at the pics in the pdf itinerary and you will know what we are talking about!
At the same time, we are going to be super careful. For two nights we are staying in a gorgeously beautiful property in North Goa, a sprawling private property. you can also take a look at our Covid Safety Measures document attached along with this mail.
The trip has it all – beautiful properties, hidden beaches, and 14-15 new people you will meet and get to become friends with. There will also be scooty rides, cos there is no better way to explore Goa than on a two wheeler. Check out the pdf, and hopefully you will fall in love with the images and the itinerary.
Measures taken by OHOT to make this trip as safe as possible:
1) Firstly, all trippers will have to provide OHOT with a covid negative certificate. This has to be procured within 96 hours of travel start date. Before reaching Goa, tripper will have to mail a copy of the certificate to OHOT.
2) All trippers are advised to carry their own hand sanitizers, and masks. Temperatures will be checked on arrival for basic symptom check.
3) Two of out the five days, we are staying in a private villa in North Goa. This will minimize contact during stay with outsiders, and its only going to be our group of people there.
4) Three days, we are staying in a secluded, beautiful resort in South Goa. It is a cottage property, and there will be minimal contact with outsiders.
5) Transfers provided by us will be via private vehicle frpm South Goa to North Goa, as well as from North Goa to Doodhsagar.
6) The day we go to Doodhsagar, we shall leave as early as 6 am, so that by the time we get there and go to the waterfall, nobody else is there. If someone doesn’t want to go to the falls, that’s perfectly alright.