1. Cos we are trekking to the beautiful and world famous Living Roots Double Decker Bridges, that exist only in Meghalaya. This is the highlight of the trip. The magnificent Double Living Root Bridges – which requires a 2.5 hour trek exists only in Meghalaya and nowhere else in the world.
2. Cos we are going to cross rope bridges and discover unseen waterfalls
3. Cos are going for a basic caving adventure day trip, and will be seeing stalactites, stalagmites and fossils
4. Cos we are going to stay in a lovely resort in Cherrapunjee, that has Meghalayan styled cottages, a natural pool, and lots of greenery
5. Cos we are visiting Mawlynnong, Asia’s cleanest village.
7. Cos we are spending two evenings in Shillong, and will visit some local bars and pubs and enjoy the local music scene.
8. Cos the state is full of rivers, waterfalls, streams and we will splash our way into them. Wet, wet, wet!
9. Cos every drive is picturesque and memorable. We have a few road journeys on Meghalaya and every view enroute is pretty as can be.
10. Cos Meghalaya is my most adventurous group trip and amongst my favourite destinations in India